When something unexpected happens, Commonwealth Cares is here. When a sudden change changes your ability to work, care for your family, keep your home, your car, or pay your bills, Commonwealth Cares is here. Maybe:
- Someone you love passed away, and it’s as tough financially as it is emotionally
- You or your family have been ill or are in need of medical care
- You or your family need to move away from danger
- You had a flood or fire in your home where personal property was damaged
If you have questions about whether your situation qualifies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to apply. Please note the application is now online.
In order to apply for assistance to help during times of unpredictable events, you must have been employeed for a minimum of six months with Commonwealth Senior Living, complete the application, and include all supporting documentation. Documents can be uploaded by either taking a photo with your phone or scanning and uploading. There may be instances where the Selection Committee will request additional information, including but not limited to monthly household expenses. In the instance that the applicant is unable or unwilling to provide such information the application will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
Unpredictable Events include:
- Emergency Surgery
- Death of an immediate family member